Covid-19 Special Scholarship for New Admission
A scholarship is financial assistance awarded to a student, based on academic achievement or other criteria that may include financial need, for the purpose of education. Pacific university has come up with a Covid-19 special scholarship for those students who need special privilege in term of financial assistance to complete their dreams. Our motto is to provide best quality education to all segments of the society irrespective of privileged and underprivileged groups. The benefit of scholarship shall be passed to students as:
- There shall be 100% Scholarship on tuition fee for SC/ST/OBC (BPL) as per guidelines attached.
- Covid-19 Special Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious Students on the Tuition fees:
Passing 10th /12th /Graduation % marks Scholarship 75% & above marks 25% Scholarship 60% to 75% marks 15% Scholarship
- Scholarship will be provided on tuition fees only.
- Scholarship will be applicable for the entire duration of the course.
- Last Date of Scholarship is 14 August 2020.
- Scholarship shall not be provided on following courses: Dental, B. Tech (AI & Data Science), Pharmacy, Fashion Technology, B.B.A Global Business Management and Education (D.El.Ed., B.Ed.,B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed.)
- University will also provide a 25% Scholarship for the entire course to all existing students who want to retain it with the University for their Higher Education Studies excluding Ph.D. programs.
- Scholarship Helpline: 95878 92857