A scholarship is financial assistance awarded to a student, based on academic achievement or other criteria that may include financial need, for the purpose of education. Pacific university has come up with a Covid-19 special scholarship for those students who need special privilege in term of financial assistance to complete their dreams. Our motto is to provide best quality education to all segments of the society irrespective of privileged and underprivileged groups. The benefit of scholarship shall be passed to students as:
- There shall be 100% Scholarship on tuition fee for SC/ST/OBC (BPL) as per guidelines attached.
- Covid-19 Special Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious Students on the Tuition fees:
Passing 10th /12th /Graduation % marks Scholarship 75% & above marks 25% Scholarship 60% to 75% marks 15% Scholarship
- Scholarship will be provided on tuition fees only.
- Scholarship will be applicable for entire duration of course.
- Last Date of Scholarship 31 October, 2020.
- Scholarship Shall not be Provided on follwing Courses: Dental, Pharmacy, Fashion Technology, B.B.A Gobal Business Managemant and Education (D.El.Ed., B.Ed.,B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed.)
- University will also provide 25% Scholarship for entire course to all existing students who want to retain with the University for their Higher Education Studies excluding Ph.D. programs.
- For Any query call : +91 9587892587