CHEMICAL SCIENCES IN NEW ERA
International Conference on Chemical Sciences in New Era (October 05-06, 2018)
Chief Guest, Prof. M. L. Kalra, Former Vice-Chancellor, University of Kota, Kota stressed on organic superconductivity and role of chemistry in achieving the goal of room temperature superconductivity so that it can find more applications in various fields. He also stated that this conference will help research scholars to overcome several challenges so that they could convert their ideas into reality and will pave way towards development of new avenues in chemical sciences. Prof. B. P. Sharma, President, Pacific university chaired the inaugural session. He was worried about the future of conventional fuels and systems based on these. He also explained that our sages in ancient times has envisioned various concepts, which have been proved correct later on. It is the demand of the day to explore these ideas to make them firm footed on scientific basis. Prof. Hemant Kothari, Conference Director, introduced the PAHER University and its mission. He said that the growth of society is impossible without innovation in chemical sciences. Prof. Suresh C. Ameta, Conference Chairman, presented the growth of faculty of science in this University and a wide panorama of Chemical Science in the development of any country, its strength as well as economy. Prof. D. C. Mukherjee, President- Indian Chemical Society, Kolkata, has thrown light on implementation of green chemical research in industry for their multiple growths. Further, the invited speakers, Prof. K. Marumoto, University of Tsukuba, Japan, spoke (video presentation) on organic photovolatic and pervoskites solar cells. Prof. Mahima Birla, PAHER University, Udaipur presented her talk on Solid waste management and its future perspectives. Dr. Rakshit Ameta, J. R. N. Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Udaipur advocated the use of green chemical pathways as these are eco-friendly in nature and take care of environment in advance. Dr. Dharmesh Varade, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad, discussed the intricacies of nanomaterials. The Conference Secretary, Dr. Neetu Shorgar, depicted the goal of the conference. The delegates presented their research paper in form of posters and some chemists in Young and Senior Scientist category were also awarded for their presentation. Dr. G. Purohit, delivered vote of thanks and programmes was convened by Dr. Surbhi Benjamin and Ms. Shaloo Dadhich.
- Guests of Events
- Chief Guest: Prof. M. L. Kalra, Former, Vice Chancellor, University of Kota, Kota.
- Guest of Honour: Prof. D. C. Mukherjee, President, Indian Chemical Society, Kolkata
- Presided By: Prof. B. P. Sharma, President, Pacific University, Udaipur.
- Invited Speakers: Prof. K. Marumotto, University of Tsukuba, Japan, Prof. Mahima Birla, PAHER University, Udaipur, Dr. Rakshit Ameta, J. R. N. Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Udaipur and Dr. Dharmesh Varade, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad.
- Young Scientist Awards: Mr. Jayesh Bhatt, Mr. Paras K. Patel, Mr. Bhupat Singh, Mr. Pranav Pandya, Ms. Rukshaar Banu, Ms. Kahkasan Ansari, Ms. Nutan Shalvi and Mr. Avinash Kumar Rai
- Senior Scientist Awards: Dr. Deep Kumar, Ms. Gyanshree Bora, Mr. Bhavin R. Patel, Ms. Shilpa N. Pandya, Ms. Pritismita, Dr. Ishanki Bhardwaj and Dr. Satish Kumar Ameta