Faculty of yoga
Career Oriented Programme
Pacific University(Faculty of Yoga) has been established to act as a Centre of Excellence in the field of Yoga.As the demand for the system of yoga is increasing rapidly at the global level, the University is striving hard to fulfill the current need and demand of the people from every corner.
Vision & Mission
(Health,Happiness & Harmony for all through Yoga)
- The University Provides best of teaching,training,education and research facilities to Yoga aspirants.
- The aim of the University is to promote deeper understanding of yoga philosophy and practices based on classical yoga amongst the people
- One of its own kind,situated in lush green surroundings of udaipur,yoga centre which not only imparts yoga for healthy living but also is a main stream of employment.
The Objectives of the courses are:
- To act a centre of excellence in Yoga;
- To develop,promote and propogate the science and art of Yoga; and
- To Provide and promote facilities of training ,teaching and research to fulfill the above two objectives
(Auditorium,Yoga Practical & Meditation Halls)
Career Oriented Courses in YOGA.:
|Certificate Course in Yoga||10+2 Pass in any discipline||6 Months|
|Diploma in Yoga||10+2 Pass in any discipline||1 Yr.|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Yoga Education(P.G.D.Y.E)||Graduation in any discipline||1 Yr.|
|B.Sc. in Yoga||10+2 Pass in any discipline||3 Yrs.|
|M.Sc. in Yoga||Graduation in any discipline||2 Yrs.|