Do you want to equip yourself with recent developments in the field of nanochemistry, photochemistry, green chemistry, then here is an opportunity to interact with experts from these different areas to help you out. This two-day event features:
- Prof. G. Govil, INSA Golden Jubilee Professor, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai shall speak on Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and X-Ray Diffraction.
- Prof. A. K. Singh, IIT, Mumbai will discuss the Reaction Dynamics/ Fast Kinetics.
- Prof. P. K. Sharma, JNV University, Jodhpur shall speak on Psychochemistry.
- Dr. Deepa Khushlani, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai shall speak on Scanning Electron Microscopy and Transmission Electron Microscopy.
- Dr. S. Bagchi, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune will deal with ultra Fast processes using IR Spectroscopy.
- Dr. Rakshit Ameta, PAHER University, Udaipur will be presenting Use of Advanced Oxidation Processes in Waste Water Treatment.