Structural Equation Modeling using Software
The National Workshop on “Structural Equation Modeling using Software” was organized by Department of Post Graduate Studies on June 13-14, 2015. The workshop has achieved its intended goals wonderfully by helping participants to gain, learn and apply their knowledge and skills by having hands-on-experience on advance statistical technique called Structural Equation Modeling Using Software.
The Content of Workshop Included:
- Introduction to SEM, Concepts and Important Terminology
- Introduction to statistical Software related to SEM
- Measurement Models- CFA, Reliability and Validity measures
- Model fit statistics, Re-specification of Models, Structural Models, Path Analysis
- Boot strapping, Latest trends, Limitations
Dr. Sujata Janardan Dhopte, M. K. Sanghvi College of Commerce & Economics, University of Mumbai was the Chief Guest for the Inaugural Ceremony of the Workshop.